SORRY NO VACANCIES
Campground and Cabins Fully booked until further notice.
Relax and enjoy our thermal mineral hot pools.
We have put some restrictions in place to comply with guidelines for the safety and enjoyment of all pool users.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Individual group numbers will be limited to 20 people.
- Please maintain social distancing of 1-2 metres.
- Limit your time at the pools to a maximum of 2 hours.
- Bring the family for a swim and Barbeque
- Host a fun and memeorable children's birthday party
- Recuperate with a healing soak
- Spend the evening unwinding in a picturesque rural setting.
- We offer a peaceful and relaxed family-friendly environment with clean facilities.
Escape to our Campground.
- Choose from a camping lot, or a cabin with comfortable beds included
- Enjoy affordable accommodation in Tauranga with stunning surroundings
- A safe and relaxing place to stay with the family
- Escape the city and unwind in a quiet, rural setting
When camping with us, you’ll enjoy access to the thermal hot mineral pools at no extra charge.
SORRY NO VACANCY
Cabins and Campground are fully booked until further notice.
Welcome to Welcome Bay!
While our hot pools and tourist park are in a rural setting, there are plenty of great activities and attractions in the area!
Some of the best walking and biking tracks in Tauranga are only a stone's throw away, and the Welcome Bay shops are also within easy walking distance.
Our Park is Family Owned and Family Focused
The Welcome Bay Hot Pools and Campground is a family owned and operated swimming pool complex and camping ground situated on the outskirts of Tauranga, close to Papamoa and Mount Maunganui in the beautiful Bay of Plenty: one of New Zealand’s favourite holiday destinations.
Your hosts Fraser Berkett and Chris MacKay have enjoyed operating Welcome Bay Hot Pools and Campground for several years now, and live on-site with their family. They take pride in offering guests a friendly family atmosphere and they always go the extra mile to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
There are plenty of great activities and attractions in the area, including some of the best walking and biking tracks in Tauranga. The Welcome Bay shops are also within easy walking distance.
It’s important to them that all guests can enjoy a quiet and comfortable stay. The Welcome Bay Hot Pools and Campground is set in a peaceful natural environment, where the sounds of native birds abound. Stay at this lovely boutique campground and soak in the natural mineral pools, bringing you back to nature and tranquility.